Cold and flu season in our house is a nightmare. With 8 kids, they pass germs like crazy! Playdates, school, birthday parties, church activities, even trips to the park and the grocery store expose the kids to more germs than I even want to think about. So, naturally, someone ends up sick. Then, just as one gets better, two more get sick. It’s a viscous cycle that we can’t ever seem to beat.
Thankfully, we can stock up on Pfizer Pediatric products at Target when Sick Gets Real in our house. They help us be prepared for fevers, coughs, and colds that come our way and want to linger in my kids.
If Sick just got real.™ for your family, there are so many different solutions to help tackle the worst of symptoms, like Children’s Advil®, Children’s Robitussin®, and/or Children’s Dimetapp®:
- Infants’ and Children’s Advil® provide unsurpassed fever and pain relief(1) , and contain ibuprofen, the medicine pediatricians use most for their own kids’ fevers(2) (for ages 6 months -11 years)
- Children’s Robitussin® provides soothing action and cough control with some formulations lasting up to 8 hours (for ages 6-12 years)
- Children’s Dimetapp® provides great-tasting cold-fighting power and is the #1 pharmacist recommended brand for children’s cough & cold symptoms(3) (for ages 6+)
*It is important to remember to always read and keep the cartons for complete warnings and dosing information on Pfizer Pediatric Platform products and to use as directed
Please take a few moments to check out the following links and learn more about the Pfizer Pediatric Platform products to help your little ones when Sick Gets Real at your house:
- Sick just got real.™ website
- Sick just got real.™ Facebook page
- Pfizer products available on Target.com
There’s no way around it. Kids get sick. It just happens, no matter how hard you try to prevent it. While there’s no way to keep the sickness from coming on, you can make your little ones more comfortable. So, if Sick Just Got Real at your house, head to Target and stock up on the Pfizer products listed above.
To help you stock up on all the things you need to keep your little ones comfortable this cold season, I’m giving away a Pfizer Pediatric Platform package to one lucky reader! Here’s what you’ll get:
- A product bundle including each of the Pfizer Pediatric Platform products (Children’s Advil®, Children’s Robitussin®, Children’s Dimetapp®)
- A $50 Target gift card to purchase additional Pfizer Pediatric Platform products at Target to get your family through cough, cold, and flu season
Want to win? Enter using the Rafflecopter Gadget below!
1 Among OTC pain relievers.
2 Based on a survey of doctors.
3 Source: 2015-16 Pharmacy Times and U.S. News & World Report.