I’m bored, and have stuff I should be doing, but just don’t want to do. So, I thought I’d play the “5 things game” instead! 🙂
The rules are to write 5 things under each of the 5 headings, and then tag 5 other people.
10 years ago…
1. I was a single mom.
2. Working in a machine shop as the receptionist.
3. In one of the best churches ever.
5. Getting ready to have my first Christmas without my Daddy.
5 Things on Today’s “To-Do” List
1. Get Lisa’s cover designed for her new project. (Waiting for approval.)
2. Post my Featured Blogger Post. (Done!)
3. Wrap the presents that are hiding in our closet (that the boys didn’t see!).
4. Write up my remaining “things to do/get list” so that I can take care of it on Wednesday.
5. Relax – even if it’s just for a few minutes.
5 Snacks I Enjoy…
1. Apples with fat-free caramel dip. (The only way I’ll eat an apple!)
2. Cucumbers and Ranch Dressing. (Must be Hidden Valley!)
3. Chocolate Chip cookies
5. Cheese and Crackers
5 Things I Would Do if I were a Millionaire!
1. Build a much bigger house – I want at least 4 bedrooms!
2. Pay off everything we owe on.
3. Buy a brand new Super-sized SUV
4. Convince hubby to have one more
5. Take the family to Disney World
5 Places I Have Lived…
1. Akron, Ohio (YAWN)
2. Barrington, IL
3. Schaumburg, IL
4. Uniontown, OH
5. North Georgia Mountains
5 Jobs I’ve had/Still have…
1. Head Teacher in 2’s class at 2 different daycare centers.
3. Legal Secretary (lasted a month)
4. Picture People photographer (constantly got written up for not doing “Picture People poses” even though my sales were through the roof. Go figure.)
5. MOM. The best job EVER.