The Little Seed was started by Soleil Moon Frye (remember Punky Brewster?) and her business partner, Paige Goldberg Tolmach. It’s a line of brightly colored 100% organic cotton fibers layette for both boys and girls. Super cute stuff!
I was contacted on behalf of Target and the Little Seed and asked to review an item from the collection. Again, the decision was tough! So many cute items. How do you pick just one?! I ended up selecting the Newborn the little seed for Target® 2 pc Organic Swaddle Blanket in Pink and Purple. And I did have a method to my madness. I knew that Lucy would love to have these for her baby dolls, and, if by some miracle, this baby is a girl, I would then be able to have my turn with them!
I absolutely love these blankets – and so does Lucy! (Pink and purple are her very favorite colors.) The size is just perfect for swaddling a newborn (or a baby doll). And the material is super, super soft. I love the bold, bright colors, and the fact that they’re 100% organic. It’s machine washable, and I haven’t had any problems with bleeding colors or fading. (I wash in cold, and dry on low, just like the printed on tag recommends.) If all of the items in the Little Seed collection are this soft, I’m hooked! They’re unique, one of a kind, and eye catching. Absolutely fabulous any way you look at it. I may not get these back from Lucy if it turns out this baby is a girl!
Want to Try the Little Seed Collection for Yourself?
To Buy: Head to the Target Website and start shopping. You’ll love the bright colors in this collection, and you can’t beat the softness of the organic cotton.
You Can WIN! I get to give one lucky reader a hooded towel, pant and onsie (for a boy or a girl – your choice!) from the Little Seed Collection for Target.
Visit the Little Seed Collection on the Target website. Then, come back here and leave me a comment telling me which item is your favorite.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to 5 Vinez Monkeys and Target. (5 extra entries)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries.)
- Subscribe to us via reader. (1 extra entry.)
- Become a fan of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Become a fan of Target on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Follow 5 Vinez Monkeys and Target on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY.)
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Grab the Baby Bonanza button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Write a review of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Alexa. (3 extra entries. Leave your Alexa profile name, please.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on October 15th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a member of Kaplow PR on behalf of Target. I received the product mentioned above to facilitate my honest review. The opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. I have not been compensated in any way other than the sample product for this review. The sponsor is fulfilling the winner’s prize as stated above.