Last year, I posted about the Magic of Macy’s at Christmas and what they were doing to help out the Make-A-Wish Foundation®. My kids loved dropping off their letters to Santa.
Visit Macy’s website, then come back here leave a comment with a link to one item you’d love to have.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway by copying and pasting the following (5 extra entries) :
Celebrate the Magic of Macy’s at Christmas with a $25 Gift Certificate! Angie at 5 Vinez Monkeys is hosting a giveaway on her blog to give one of her readers a $25 Macy’s Gift Card. You won’t want to miss this giveaway! Stop by before 11:59pm ET on December 5th and enter to win!
- Drop a Letter to Santa at your Local Macy’s. (Using the honor system here. You may leave a comment for each letter that you mail from Macy’s.)
- Subscribe to us via email or reader. (Leave a comment for each that you do.)
- Follow us on twitter. (Leave your twitter handle here, please!)
- Follow Macy’s on Twitter. (Leave your twitter handle here, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (Unlimited – just leave a comment for each tweet!)
- Grab our button and put it in your sidebar. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. Leave a comment for each one that you do.
- Become a Fan of Macy’s on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook handle, please!)
Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on Friday, December 5th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be announced by Monday, December 7th, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by M80 on behalf of Macy’s. They offered the $25 Gift Certificate for my readers. I was in no other way compensated for this post.