Years ago, when babies got fevers, all they had to take the temperature was an unsafe mercury thermometer. Over the years, technology developed, and the digital thermometer was introduced. Now we have temperature strips and infrared scanning thermometers. But, none of these have become the standard for taking temperatures, because they are either very expensive or the results are unreliable.
The Temple Touch Premium Thermometer wants to change all of that. They want to set the standard for easy, non-invasive, accuracy among thermometers available on the market today.
I recently had the opportunity to test out the Temple Touch Premium Thermometer, and I am officially a believer. It is super easy to use, and to test the accuracy, I compared the results to our digital thermometer. Each time, the results were almost exactly the same.
There are several features that I just love about the Temple Touch Premium Thermometer:
- It’s completely non-invasive. It can be used on the forehead or under the arm, and either way can be done with just a touch. And while baby is awake or sleeping.
- It’s quick! In just a few seconds, you have an accurate reading. No waiting and wondering if the thing will ever beep.
- It’s great for any age. It’s worked on every member of my family, and the results were just as accurate as our digital thermometer.
- The display turns red if a fever is detected, and it has an Over Dose Protection Timer that lets you know when it’s safe to give your little one another dose of medicine.
- No worry about germs. Since it doesn’t go in the mouth, you don’t have to worry about the baby catching the nasty bug that Dad had because of the thermometer.
- It’s SO easy to use! I own a temporal scanning thermometer, and I hate it. I can never seem to scan just right and get an accurate reading. With the Temple Touch Thermometer, there’s no scanning involved! Just touch to the forehead (or underarm), and that’s it! It really couldn’t be any easier to use, and it’s my favorite feature of the thermometer.
The price is still a little steep at $29.99, but it really is worth every penny. The fact that it’s so fast and easy to use – and that you can even use it without waking up baby – is worth it’s weight in gold.
If you’re pregnant and looking for the best thermometer to put on your registry, I’d highly recommend the Temple Touch Premium Thermometer. Going to a baby shower soon? Grab one of these as a gift. The mom-to-be will thank you for it!
To learn more about the Temple Touch Premium Thermometer, visit their website: www.templetouchthermometer.com
Want to Try the Temple Touch Premium Thermometer for yourself?
To Buy: You can purchase the Temple Touch Premium Thermometer at Walgreens for $29.99 or you can purchase it online at Walgreens.com.
You Can WIN! I’ve got a Temple Touch Premium Thermometer to give away to one lucky reader.
Visit the Temple Touch Thermometer website and tell me one thing you learned, or one feature you’re most excited to test out.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to 5 Vinez Monkeys and Temple Touch Thermometer. (5 extra entries)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries.)
- Subscribe to us via reader. (1 extra entry.)
- Become a fan of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Follow 5 Vinez Monkeys and TempleTouchMom on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY.)
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Grab the Baby Bonanza button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Write a review of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Alexa. (3 extra entries. Leave your Alexa profile name, please.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on September 29th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I was contacted on behalf of the Temple Touch Premium Thermometer. I received the necessary products to facilitate my review. I was in no other way compensated for this post. Opinions expressed in this post are my own. The sponsor is fulfilling the winner’s prize as stated above.