Now, they’re throwing an After-Party, and of course I want to participate!
Here’s the deal: For the after party, you have to list 3 new blogs that you found because of the UBP. Then, head over to the After-Party post and leave a link to the post you put up about those new blogs. Easy enough, right?
Wrong! How do I pick just 3 blogs out of the dozens of new blogs I found? Seriously! We had to visit 20 blogs to be eligible for the prizes of the UBP, but I totally lost track of how many I stopped by. I know that it was more than 50, though. There are some really interesting names for blogs out there, and lots of them grabbed my attention.
I still want to participate in the after-party, though, so I’ll do my best to keep my selections to just 3 new blogs.
Here they are in no particular order:
- Angie’s Healthy Living Blog – While she has a fantastic first name (giggle), her blog is great, too! I love her recipes, and her goals of living healthy are truly inspiring.
- Women Living Well – Courtney and I have much in common. She’s a homeschooling mom, and she and I have actually lived in the same places! Such a small world. And such a fantastic blog! Courtney’s an excellent writer, and anyone who drops by is sure to benefit because of her posts!
- My Life in a Blog – Camie is also a homeschooling mother of 5. Her post on being pregnant totally spoke to me.
- II Love My 5 Kids – Yep. Another Christian, homeschooling mom of 5. (I *love* that there are so many of us!) She’s got a great blog. I just wish I’d known her Morning Sickness Be Gone Recipe before I got pregnant with Parker!
- The Kennedy Tapestry – Stacy’s blog was one of the first ones I stumbled across because of the UBP. A devout Christian woman, Stacy’s blog is encouraging, uplifting, and a constant reminder of the importance of our faith. Definitely one to stop by.
Ok, so I knew I couldn’t pick just 3. And I’ve got about a million more that I could list here, too. Thank you to everyone who stopped by here and left a comment or looked around.>
And thanks to all the bloggers out there for putting such great content on the net! It’s been a true pleasure to meet so many of you. I look forward to finding more of you!