Have you heard of Thirty-One Gifts? If you haven’t, you definitely need to check them out.
They are a faith-based company that has a mission to celebrate, encourage and reward women through offering quality products and an outstanding opportunity to become successful business owners.
Shawna sent me the Organizing Utility Tote in brown from the “31Kids” line for my review.
This bag is fantastic! I started using it as a diaper bag for Parker, but I quickly put it away. I love it so much that I want to wait and use it for Gage once he’s born. I don’t want to give the kids a chance to ruin it just yet.
I did use it for a couple days, though, so that I could really test it out and give you all my honest opinions.
Here’s what I love about the bag:
- It’s roomy. There is plenty of room inside for diapers, wipes, diaper rash cream, burp cloths, bibs, receiving blankets, and anything else you might need to toss in.
- LOTS of outside pockets! The outside has 7 different pockets – perfect for bottles, sippy cups, baby food jars, keys, or whatever else you want to put in them.
- It’s sturdy and easy to clean. Talk about high-quality material! The inside can be easily wiped out – even if an entire sippy cup spills inside (trust me on this), and the outside wiped off easily with a wash rag.
- The straps are long enough – but not too long. They’re the perfect length for tossing the bag on my shoulder and going on with my day. They don’t slip, either, which is nice when you’re trying to carry a toddler and push a full grocery cart at the same time.
- The price. At just $22, this bag is a steal! It is worth every penny, and it’s such a great price, you could afford to buy one for everyone on your list!
The only thing I wish the bag had was some kind of closure on the top. I tend to use my diaper bag as my purse, and always toss my wallet right in. I have to be careful now to make sure it’s tucked in on the bottom when I use this bag. But, other than that, it’s a fantastic little bag, and the possibilities for using it are endless!
And I’ve already asked hubby for a Christmas gift from Shawna’s site. I want the “Lil’ Expressions Canvas Tote Bag.” It’s $48, but comes with free personalization. You can put up to 6 kids and their names (or one long name like “The Vinez Clan”), and you can personalize the kids to look just like your kids! It would make the perfect gift for moms and grandmas, and I want one. 🙂
With the Christmas season upon us, it’s time to start shopping. I’d highly recommend you start with Shawna’s Thirty-One Gifts website and take a look around. I’m sure you could find something there for almost everyone on your list!
Or, if you love Thirty-One Gifts and are ready to start your own business, contact Shawna today about joining her team!
Want to Try Thirty-One Gifts for Yourself?
You Can WIN! Shawna has graciously offered up a $20 Gift Certificate for one winner to use on her website!
Mandatory: You MUST become a fan of Shawna’s Thirty-One Gifts Page on Facebook. (Please leave a comment with your Facebook First Name and Last Initial so that I know you have done so.)
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to 5 Vinez Monkeys and Shawna’s Thirty-One Gifts website. (5 extra entries)
- Place an order with Shawna before the close of this giveaway. (10 extra entries. Please leave your order number in the extra comments.)
- Join Shawna’s Team and become a Thirty-One Consultant. (20 extra entries. Leave your first name and last initial. I WILL verify with Shawna that you have joined her team.)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries.)
- Subscribe to us via reader. (1 extra entry.)
- Become a fan of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Follow 5 Vinez Monkeys on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY)
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Grab the Baby Bonanza button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Write a review of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Alexa. (3 extra entries. Leave your Alexa profile name, please.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
- **NEW** Vote for Me on Top Mommy Blogs. (2 extra entries. Can be done daily. Click the link or the button in my sidebar, then you must click on the words “Click here to vote.” Leave 2 comments every day you vote!)
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on December 7th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by Shawna Nester on behalf of her Thirty-One Gifts website. She sent me the product mentioned above to facilitate my honest review. She will be fulfilling the winner’s prize as stated above. I was in no other way compensated for this post.