There is nothing more fun than mother-daughter time. Lucy and I had some special one-on-one time the other night when we painted each others’ nails. I ended up with more nail polish on my toes than I did on my toe nails, but that made it that much more fun!
For the review, we received 8 different bottles of Piggy Paint in fun Spring colors. I let Lucy decide what colors we would use for our fingers and our toes. She decided on all different colors for her fingers and toes, and I got all different colors for my toes and blue and pink for my fingers. (The blue and pink are for all my kids – according to Lucy.) 🙂
We took a minute to shoot a quick video so that Lucy could tell you what she thinks of Piggy Paint. (Please ignore the way I look in the video. I had just finished working out right before Lucy and I had our special mother-daughter time.)
Lucy cracks me up. She’s never shy until she gets on video.
There are lots of things I love about Piggy Paint:
- Piggy Paint is Non-Toxic and as natural as mud. I don’t have to worry if Lucy decides to bite her nails. There won’t be any nasty toxins or chemicals getting into her system.
- The fun color names like “Tea Party for Two,” “Jazz it Up,” and “Ice Cream Dream.”
- It dries super fast! I couldn’t believe how fast the nail polish set. It was so fast that we didn’t even have time to get the blow dryer out.
- It goes on thick and smooth. I’ve tried other more “natural” nail polish, and it’s either thick and clumpy, or I have to put 50 coats on just so you can see it.
- The brush is small enough for the littlest fingers, and Lucy loved being able to do it all herself.
I absolutely love Piggy Paint, and I love the special time I got with Lucy even more. We have both decided that this will become a regular thing, and we might just let Ashley and Carly in on it every once in awhile. 😉
Thanks to the wonderful folks at Piggy Paint and Mom Central, I get to give away a Toe-tally Fancy Gift Set to one lucky Blessed Beyond Words reader. This will be a quick giveaway, so get your entries in now!
If you’re ready to start shopping now, head over to PiggyPaint.com and enter the promo code “PiggyFun” for a 15% discount at checkout. This offer will expire April 30, 2013.
To enter, use the Rafflecopter Gadget below. Hurry! This giveaway ends at 11:59pm on April 7th.
Disclaimer: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Piggy Paint. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating.
Giveaway Rules: Giveaway ends April 7th at 11:59pm. Open to continental US residents 18 and over only. You can only win one prize from Mom Central and Piggy Paint in this campaign.