Just when we thought it couldn’t get any better than the Honey Kix gift pack, MyBlogSpark also sent us a way-cool Trix Swirls® gift pack.
Included in the gift pack was a tie-dyed kid-sized apron, a HUGE spiral pad of paper, an art box, watercolor pencils, watercolor paints, paint brushes, and, of course, a box of Trix Swirls®. My kids all love art, so you can imagine how they flipped over this!
Trix Swirls® combines two mouthwatering fruity colors into every fun puff that will satisfy kids´ taste buds and spark their creativity! A good source of calcium and vitamin D, the Trix Rabbit won´t be the only one who can´t resist these fruity combos, which include lemony green, berry berry blue, and rasporangey orange!
Monkey Mama’s Review of Trix Swirls®
I have been eating Trix since I was a kid. I’ve always been a big fan of that Silly Rabbit. When I moved out of my parent’s house and on my own, Trix was a favorite meal – any time of the day or night.
Trix is also a favorite of my kids. Lucy loves the commercials, and she’ll laugh and say, “Silly Rabbit” every time she sees him. It’s obvious that he’s no stranger around here!
I think I like Trix Swirls® even better than the original ones. There’s a burst of flavor in every spoonful. And the kids love the swirls. Lucy had a ball naming all of the colors she saw in every bite. Fun and educational, can’t beat that!
The art supplies were also a hit! The kids took turns wearing the apron, and they all had fun painting. The watercolor pencils were awesome. Zander loved using them. He drew with the pencils, then he took a paintbrush and went over his drawing with water, and the colors just popped! It was the coolest thing I have ever seen!
I asked my kids how they thought the swirls got on each puff. Zander emphatically told me, “The Rabbit did it. He wanted to freak the kids out and decided to use special food paint to make the puffs different colors. Maybe now they’ll share with him.”
Well, Zander, I’m not holding out hope at that poor rabbit getting any Trix Swirls®….. After all, Trix are for kids. So while Mr. Rabbit can’t get any, we’ll just be sure to enjoy them around here!
Trix are fun, tasty, and good for my kids. It’s a cereal that I’m proud to give my kids any time they ask for it!
For more Trix fun, you can visit Trixworld.com.
Leave a comment and tell me how your kids think Trix Swirls were created.
For Extra Entries:
- Leave a comment telling me your favorite things that you’d like swirled together. (Feel free to leave as many favorites as you’d like, just use a separate comment for each.)
- Subscribe to us via email or reader. (Leave a comment for each that you do.)
- Use any of the buttons at the bottom of this post, just leave an individual comment for each one that you complete.
- Follow us on twitter.
- Tweet about this contest. (Unlimited – just leave a comment for each tweet!)
- Grab our button and put it in your sidebar. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Blog about this giveaway. Include a link to www.5vinezmonkeys.com. If you don’t have a blog, send an email to 5 friends, telling them about this giveaway. Be sure to CC me in your email (angie [@] buybymom.com), and you will qualify for the extra entries. (Leave 5 extra comments if you do this.)
- Follow our blog – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. Leave a comment for each one that you do.
- Comment on any post (other than a giveaway post) on my blog, then leave and comment here and let me know which post you commented on. (Unlimited)
If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. The contest will end Thursday, August 6th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winners will be selected via random.org. Winners will be announced by Friday, August 7th and will have 48 hours to claim their prize, or it will be forfeited.
Also Note: If the winner(s) selected by Random.org doesn’t claim their prize, the new winner(s) will be selected based on the uniqueness of their mandatory entry. The more creative, the better your chances of winning (if the random winner doesn’t claim their prize!).