In this age of chronic diseases, one of the most challenging aspects of your well-being is maintaining a healthy weight. Losing weight can be both monotonous and stressful, depending on your objectives and body constitution. However, irrespective of the weight loss options you choose, a few basic principles can ensure that optimal weight loss occurs without affecting fundamental aspects of your life or personality.
One of the best strategies to engage in weight loss is following a regimen with a diet plan for weight loss. When you undergo weight loss with a diet plan, you can safely ensure that you will burn more calories each day, compared to the number of calories you take in. This will warrant optimal weight loss, without making you feel tired at the end of the day.
Weight loss is as important as any of the other goals in the realm of personal well-being. Before choosing the diet plan for weight loss that works best for you, you must have clearly stated or written objectives to guide you through your efforts and keep you motivated throughout. Contemplate on the importance of a healthy diet, seek expert advice or go for a consultation to convince yourself before settling for the right diet plan for weight loss.
Once you have a clear purpose in mind, you are ready to move on your course towards successful weight loss for long-term success. Here are the two most effective diet plans for weight loss, constituting wholesome foods that do not deplete nutrients and minerals during your weight loss regimen.
Weight Loss with Diet Plan for the Typical Indian
Typical vegetarian Indians will find the weight loss with diet plan outlined below very viable, as it incorporates the most accessible ingredients:
- Start your day with a glass full of lemon juice, sweetened with honey. You could also go for various other detox options including aloe vera juice
- Follow up the initial detox after an hour, with a rich high fiber breakfast consisting of wheat, barley, bajra and millets, in the form of porridge with milk and honey
- Have a salad for your lunch in conjunction with a bowl of rice; preferably brown rice for its high fiber content. In addition, you can add a bowl of sautéed or steamed vegetables and wheat roti with lentil soup.
- When you feel hungry during late afternoons, it’s best to energize yourself with fruit, sprouts or buttermilk
- If you are a tea lover, a cupful in the evening will do no harm, and green tea works even better, with its range of benefits supporting your weight loss goals
- Dinner is best when it’s not heavy on your stomach; and a bowl of soup would work well in combination with a salad, Indian cottage cheese or paneer, and grilled vegetables.
- Even after dinner, fruits can release essential nutrients to close your day with a light feeling
The General Motors Diet Plan for Weight Loss
When opting for weight loss with this diet plan by General Motors, you get access to a reputed methodology of losing weight in a short period of time. This means that the plan will not try your patience too hard, and help you stay composed, hence its high success rate. At the end of the seventh day, you only emerge much more confident and feel so much stronger. Here’s how it goes in brief:
- Consume only fruits on day 1 as much as you like, such as watermelon, pomegranate, apple, melon, strawberry, and lime. But avoid certain fruits like grapes, mangoes, litchi, and bananas. Expect to lose at least three pounds on this day.
- On day 2, keep yourself restricted to vegetables, either raw or boiled. It is important to just have a single potato in the entire day to make sure it is fiber-rich, nutrient-rich and energizing.
- Fill your day 3 with fruits, vegetables, and water. Do not include potatoes or bananas on this day as you will never fall short of carbohydrates, thanks to the fruits.
- Day 4 comes with a dose of excitement, as you have the luxury of consuming up to six bananas and as many as four glasses of milk to make sure your sodium and potassium levels are high. A cupful of soup with capsicum, garlic, tomatoes and onion is also included for day 4 to please your taste buds
- Cottage cheese, tomatoes, and sprouts are for day 5. Even add soya chunks to this combination for a bowlful of rich soup. On day 5, you have the liberty to eat up to six tomatoes and detox well with a quarter increase in water intake.
- The sixth day is all of day five, minus the tomatoes. Manage this day with ample vegetable soup, full of fiber and water.
- Day seven, the concluding day, is the most exhilarating. It’s your opportunity to celebrate your accomplishments with a surge of energy through fresh fruit juice. On this day, you can soothe your senses with your traditional rice and chapatti. But make sure you keep your water intake high.
Gaining weight can weigh down heavily on your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health, sooner than you will realize. Following a diet plan for weight loss is one of the most prudent strategies to get back in shape gradually.
The Indian market is heaving with weight loss products, promising results in unrealistic time frames. Most of these products, whether drug based or otherwise, might closely appeal to your sense of urgency in losing weight and the desire to feel lighter. However, even when there is a certain requirement to stifle your impulsiveness, an optimal diet plan for weight loss is an incomparable way to get back in shape.
A diet plan for weight loss recommended or validated by a dietician or qualified medical professional not just ensures that your body fixes metabolism from the inside out, but also guarantees that you detox for lasting health and well-being.