This giveaway will end Friday, May 6th at 11:59pm EST.
We need to have a giveaway! Since one giveaway is ending today, I’m going to start another.
We’re going to make this as easy as possible to win. Here’s how to enter:
You must be a Google Friend Connect Follower to be eligible to win.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to Blessed Beyond Words . (5 extra entries)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries.)
- Subscribe to us via reader. (1 extra entry.)
- Become a fan of Blessed Beyond Words on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Follow Blessed Beyond Words on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY)
Use the re-tweet button above, or here’s a sample tweet:
- Win an Udder Cover breastfeeding cover @angievinez – Ends 5/6: http://blessedbeyondwords.com/?p=2719
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
- Write a Review on Alexa (3 extra entries. Please leave your Alexa username.)
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on May 6th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via the “And the Winner is..” plugin. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I am sponsoring this post myself. Udder Covers is in no way affiliated with this post, other than I love their products and want to share them with my readers.