I am so excited! Remember my post on Monday? The review for Eat! Move! Play!, a new book by Weight Watchers? Well, I just got an email from the sponsor of that post, and they want to offer up a book as a giveaway for my readers! How great is that?
In case you don’t remember, here’s what you can expect to find in this book:
The commonsense parent’s guide to developing smart, healthy eating habits in their children.
Whether it’s 24/7 snacking, daily fast-food runs, or nonstop video-game marathons, nowadays it’s tougher than ever to get kids to eat right and move more. Yet it is possible to encourage nutritious eating habits and a healthy active lifestyle in your kids—if you have the right tools. Weight Watchers Eat! Move! Play! gives you trusted information on how to develop and maintain the right habits for keeping the whole family happy and healthy.
Designed to help you become a healthier role model for your children, Weight Watchers Eat! Move! Play! demystifies the four vitally important elements for a healthy lifestyle, including developing a positive body image; a taste for wholesome, nutritious foods; smart eating habits; and a love of physical activity.
Weight Watchers Eat! Move! Play! shows that when followed consistently, just a few simple household rules and practices are all it takes to get and keep your family living a healthy, active lifestyle.
I really love this book, and it has become my “go-to” guide for recipes, tips, and ideas for keeping my kids on the healthy living track. I know you’re going to love it just as much as I do.
Leave a comment here and tell me one way you encourage healthy living in your family life.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to 5 Vinez Monkeys and this post. (5 extra entries)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries. Subscribing to feed in a reader no longer counts.)
- Vote for my Recipe on Hybrid Mom. (2 extra entries. One vote per person, please. If you’ve already voted, please claim your extra points.)
- Become a fan of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Add me as a friend on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted.)
- Write a review of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Alexa. (3 extra entries. Leave your Alexa profile name, please.)
- Follow 5 Vinez Monkeys on twitter and tweet about this contest. (Leave your twitter id and a link to your tweet here, please!)
- Tweet about this contest daily. (1 Tweet Per DAY.)
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
Fine Print: Contest is open to US Continental Residents ONLY. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on June 18th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a representative of Krupp Kommunications on behalf of Wiley Publishing. They sent a complimentary copy of the book (mentioned in the review post) to get my honest review. The free product in no way influenced my opinion, and I was in no other way compensated for this post. My opinions are 100% my own. The sponsor is also fulfilling the winner’s prize as stated above.