Over the past couple of months, I’ve shared some really fun experiments with you thanks to the stain-fighting power of Wisk Laundry Detergent.
Sadly, this is my last experiment with the Wisk Laboratories, but that doesn’t mean I’m ending my relationship with Wisk. I have come to love Wisk and how well it works on all my laundry! (And, believe me – with 5 monkeys, a husband, and myself, we go through tons and tons of laundry each week.) I need something that works well, gets our clothes clean, removes tough stains, and doesn’t cost a fortune. Wisk meets my super-high criteria for each one of those areas.
Today’s Wisk Experiment is all about your morning routine and those dreaded oil stains. Oil stains come in lots of different shapes and sizes – think peanut butter and salad dressing. But, oils aren’t only found in foods. In fact, the lip gloss you apply every day is also considered an oil stain.
I’m not a big fan of lip gloss, but I have a teenager who definitely is. I enlisted her help for this experiment.
Here’s what we did:
- Ashley applied the lip gloss to her pretty little lips.
- She puckered up and blotted the excess with the towel.
- I pretreated the stain with Wisk, making sure I covered the entire kiss mark.
- I then rubbed the stain for about 30 seconds.
- I rinsed the stain under warm water until there were no more suds.
- Ashley revealed that the stain was GONE!
To show you that I’m not making this up, here are the photos from our experiment:
Direct Link for Feed Readers
I really love how well Wisk removes any kind of stain. Most of the time I can’t get to the stain immediately, and I have to wait until I can get home and treat it. Luckily, Wisk takes care of it all, and my clothes (and my kids’ clothes!) are looking better than ever!
Wisk comes in 5 Stain-Fighting Varieties to meet all your laundry needs:
- Wisk High Efficiency: Specially formulated for your HE machine.
- Wisk Deep Clean: Clean, fresh scent that works great on tough stains.
- Wisk Coldwater Power: Specially formulated for cold water conditions so you can save energy and money.
- Wisk Colorsafe Bleach: Helps you keep your whites white and your colors bright and clean.
- Wisk Fresh Boost: Clean, citrus scent that helps remove tough stains.
Wisk is available at major retailers nationwide such as Walmart, Target, and Kroger for the Suggested Retail Price of $5.99 for a 50 fl oz. bottle that cleans 32 loads. Great value for a great product!
Disclaimer: I am participating in a compensated One2One Network program on behalf of Wisk. I am being paid for this post, and also received the items necessary to facilitate my review, however all opinions and thoughts are 100% my own and have not been influenced in any way.