If you have been looking for the perfect work at home opportunity to earn some extra cash and have fun doing it, I would love to introduce you to Emily Rose @Home. Emily Rose sells clothing, furniture, and accessories for the 18 inch doll (like the American Girl Doll). The @home portion of the business gives moms (and grandmas!) the opportunity to build a business that gives flexible hours, steady income, and quality time with their daughters (and/or granddaughters).
Here are just a few of the benefits of the Emily Rose @Home program:
- Flexible Hours – You decide how much you want to work each month. Whether you want to hold one party a month or 30 parties, it doesn’t matter. Maybe you can only work at night so that you can keep your full time job. You pick the times, the places, and how often you want to work. This program is completely flexible, and the possibilities are endless.
- Steady Income to Meet Any Need – Need just enough income to help pay for a family vacation? Maybe you need regular income to help pay the bills. Or, maybe you want full time income but only want to work part-time. Any way you slice it, Emily Rose @ Home makes your goals and dreams possible and puts your earning potential in your control.
- Your Own Business without Being All Alone – starting a business is tough, but Emily Rose @Home helps ease the burden with low risk and a very low entry cost. It’s perfect for those who want to be their own boss but have some help when they need it. Emily Rose provides you with the product, support, and infrastructure to start your own business, but when you become a consultant, you also get exclusive access to training materials as well as help and support from a group of @Home consultants through their forum and community network. You’ll never feel alone, and will always have somewhere to go for tips and advice for growing your Emily Rose @Home business.
- Make New Friends – We live in a world where so much is done online that it sometimes becomes difficult to get out there and meet new friends. Through the Emily Rose @Home program, you get the opportunity to step out and meet hundreds of new people – all who have the same interest as you do – a desire to spend more time with their daughters.
And here are some of the financial benefits:
- Low Start Up Cost – There’s no need to go out and buy a million things for your new business. Start up costs with the Emily Rose @Home program are very, very low and help get you quickly on your way to earning additional income.
- No Inventory – This is my favorite part! Working with the Emily Rose @Home program, you only buy the products your clients order. No need to worry about ordering tons of product up front and then finding somewhere to store it. (And then hoping it all sells!)
- Low Expenses – they take care of most of the expenses like packing and shipping, warehousing, gift boxes and packaging, etc. That gives you more revenue and in turn more profit.
- Payment Upfront – You collect your payment before you purchase your inventory. No dealing with 3rd parties or accounts receivables departments.
- High Paying Commission structure and fabulous earning potential
If this sounds like the work at home opportunity you’ve been looking for, I’d love to have you check out Emily Rose @Home.
To sweeten the deal, Emily Rose @Home has given me a discount code to share with my readers to give you 10% off the already low price of the starter kits.
At checkout, use the code DASF67XL to get your 10% discount.
I love the idea behind the Emily Rose @Home program, and think it is a wonderful way for moms and daughters, grandmas and granddaughters, or just about anyone to earn an additional income and spend quality time with the ones they love.
I hope you’ll check out the program and let me know what you think!
Disclaimer: I am participating in a compensated program through the Emily Rose @Home opportunity by sharing this post with my readers. I only receive compensation if a purchase is made. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own.