There is nothing we will not try for the safety of our children. Parents of a newborn are exceptionally high strung all the time from monitoring their baby’s health, posture, and security and having a video baby monitor can help with this. Even when we leave our children with the best-recommended nannies and babysitters, we can never enjoy ourselves at the movies, at a party or only focus during an office conference. There is always a small part of our brain that keeps worrying about the little one’s health and well-being.
Stay beside your children all day
There is no better way to stay beside your child than one of the latest video baby monitors. These not only transmit their cries, demands, and giggles, they will also show you what your little bundle of joy is up to. No more worries about missing their first step or missing their first words; you can monitor all of their activities remotely and record them too.
For all modern parents, a baby nursery is incomplete without a baby monitor. Imagine, not having to check on your child every hour at night after a whole day of office. The BabyGears top rated baby monitors are your extra set of eyes and ears. The best of the monitors can detect movements. Not just from the baby, but also from the surroundings.
What should the best video baby monitor have?
There are thousands of baby monitor options to choose from. However, you need to make sure; you are offering your little one the best he or she deserves. Here are a few qualities your video monitor must have –
- The monitor must support Wi-Fi connectivity
- Most parents prefer a 360-degree field of view. That is quite the ideal standard for the perfect model.
- Cloud storage is a better option if you want to use it 24×7. No matter where you are, whether in the office or the kitchen, the monitor can record and store all the footage on the cloud. There is no question of swapping memory cards or limited storage.
- Photo resolution is a big concern for many parents. However, if you are leaving your child with someone reliable you can opt for something lesser like a 1280×720 p.
- Most modern video baby monitors or nanny cams come with mobile compatibility. This means, while you are in a conference, you can simultaneously monitor your child’s activities on your phone. The monitors that detect motion can send a notification to your mobile phone directly.
- Night vision, two-way audio, and digital zoom are other must haves for all modern day video cameras.
Why do you need a baby monitor?
Baby video monitors with camera are not just an option. They are a necessity for the well-being of any child. Even if you are a stay-at-home mother, you will feel the need to staying beside your child all day long even when it seems impractical. These video baby monitors can capture each frame of your child’s movements throughout the day and night so that you can return to your normal life, as soon as possible, yet not feel guilty about leaving your child at home. Always stay connected to your baby through a baby monitor that’s reliable and affordable.